Product specification: width 482.6mm X depth 500mm X height 88.9mm
Product structure: all steel structure, the top of the fault box on both sides of the embedded hand handles, the front for the fault test interface. The front fault test panel can be flipped up and down to open, and there is a 100mm space on the back of the test panel for fault type debugging setting.
1, One enclosed 2U 19-inch machine box.
2. Seven single-mode permanent links.
3. One cognitive diagram of optical cable fault type.
4. One supporting teaching resource package.
1. Recognize the common types of optical cable faults.
2, Cable permanent link certification test skills training.
3, Comprehensive cabling engineering cable certification test report skills training.
4, The wiring engineering common optical cable link fault detection skills training.
5. Training of fault location skills for common optical cable links in wiring engineering.
6, Wiring engineering common cable link fault solution analysis.
1, Rack type, portable, small size, to meet the use of teaching and training.
2. The type of interface of each fault can be disrupted in order to test students' ability to inspect the fault.
3, Supporting PPT, project training manual, teaching video and other resources.